Monday, February 4, 2013

In Need of Prayer

I know that prayer is powerful and for that reason, I am posting some prayer requests.  Right now, I am somewhat overwhelmed and just unsure about what to do, but I know that God is powerful, He loves me, and He has plans for me in the Dominican Republic.

In spite of knowing that, I get scared.  So, I turn to the Lord for help.

I have a house that I need to sell.  Prayer Request #1: That God would send me the right person to sell my house who is honest, has connections and who has experience.  Prayer Request #2: That God would help me not be afraid and fully trust in Him and his abundance.  The truth is, I have seen so many miracles, so many times that His hands have been in this process.  Why would God forget this detail? Please pray for my full trust in Him.  Prayer Request #3: That God would fill me with patience and that I would understand more and more that His time is different than my own and that He has a Good and Perfect Plan.  Prayer Request #4: That God would keep me in His Word -- filling me up each and every day with truth, strength and understanding.  Finally, (Prayer Request #5) I pray that I would feel His loving arms around me and know that He is with me...

May I know that when I am weak He is made strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment