Sunday, November 24, 2013

Short & Sweet

Hi everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving week!  I will be updating my blog soon, but wanted to send a reminder that if you are interested in sending Spanish books through my friend Rachel who is traveling here on December 4, please do so by November 30.  She has received around 25 books!  THANK YOU to all who have donated.

We can never have too much!  The shelves are almost done!

I have also had recent requests from teachers for Spanish Kid's Bibles to use in their classrooms during Spanish hour.  It seems as though they are hard to find here.  Please look at my wish list online if you don't know what to get:



Remember, you can send books to my friend Rachel Todd by November 30 to:
Rachel Todd:
7068 Stinger Pl.
St. Louis, MO. 63129

Thank you so much for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment