Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Address for Books

If anyone is interested in helping with my reading project and would like to donate books, I have a friend who will be traveling to the Dominican Republic next month.  He has agreed to check 2 extra bags of books.

Remember, any books that are in Spanish that would help little kids learn to read or that would encourage them to read would be great.  Most kids do not recognize their letters, don't know how to read fluently, or don't have parents who can read.  They are all very behind where they should be. Any Spanish kids books would be a blessing even if they are gently used.  If you would like to order the guided reading books from Scholastic, please order them off of this website: http://teacher.scholastic.com/products/guidedreading/espanol.htm

Justin will be traveling on October 10, so please send books no later than October 4 to:

Adrienne Christian
c/o Justin Machado
3172 Pine Cone Ct SW
Lilburn, GA 30022

Please include a note so that I'll know who the books came from.  (Eventually, I will probably include something on the inside of each book to the effect of Donated By:, so please let me know which books are from you.)

If you would like to donate books but cannot before October 6, I will update with some more one-time donation addresses.  I am working on a permanent address to send packages as well.  I will continue collecting until I have enough books.


No comments:

Post a Comment